I don’t understand this Powerpoint question and need help to study.
Objectives: The presentation project has more than a few objectives. It involves students to spread over impressions from It changes options for reproductive choices, It can separate roles of genetic mother and gestational mother, the social mother may be different from either of the above. The progression to recognize and analysis circumstances Decision points have also multiplied, Many steps can be completed in the lab which, allows different decision points about having a baby, We are not prepared to deal with all of the changes conceptually, emotionally or ethically. In accumulation, the student will be able to categorize a variety of individual’s rights by allied health professionals.
Format and Guidelines:The student will produce a Power Point Presentation from Chapters 3 to 6 of the Textbook and the Article related to Week 3 (Choose your desire topic form these chapters). The Presentation should have a minimum of 12 slides, including Title Page, Introduction, Conclusion, and References.
The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
Due date: Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 11:30PM.
Originality: Turnitin submission required
EACH POWEROIINT SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Title Page: Topic Name, StudentName
- Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
- Content Body: Progress your theme, provide Material, illustrations and Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
- Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the articles and Chapter you read.
- References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).