Hello i need a good and positive comment related with this argument .A paragraph with no more 90 words.‘
Re:Topic 2 DQ 2
Explain each sampling technique discussed in the “Visual Learner: Statistics” in your own words, and give examples of when each technique would be appropriate.
- Random Sampling: When an individual is selected randomly to be part of a survey. Ex. After our patients are seen by their provider, one of the patient is asked to fill out a rate your experience form.
2. Stratified Sampling: Based on different characteristics a given population is divided into smaller groups. Ex. A population divided into ethnic groups when trying to find out how many are in college.
3. Systematic Sampling: It is based on selecting samples on a system interval with a chosen area to start. Ex. Selecting every 7th patients leaving the clinic
4. Cluster Sampling: A group of young people divided into sections and randomly selecting an area to surveyed. Ex. At church we made four groups to discuss a topic, but choosing one group to be surveyed.
5. Convenience Sampling: Selecting a group of people that you know, in order for the results to be collected easily Ex. Surveying, friends, family or co-workers.