· In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors may lead to cell pathology (based on the patient’s diagnosis);
2) Explain the links between cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyze and interpret evidence based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
· In your 500 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.