One of the key principles in medicine today is evidence-based practice in nursing (EBP). This is the practice of medicine based on solid research, as it adheres to standards for high quality and safety, all while focusing on patients’ needs.
Student may use numerous forms including web pages journal articles, text books, interviews, LIRN (40149) library.
Take time to look for professional resources who offer valid research and insight to your topic
Try to use a minimum of five current references, never rely on only 1-2 sources
Include a (1) Introduction, (2) Body and (3) Conclusion
- The first word in every paragraph should be indented
- Use Times New Roman font, size 12
- Double space the entire paper
(20) Points Introduction NO MORE THAN 7-10 Lines
(20) Points Body No more than 10-15 lines
(20) Points Conclusion No more than 5-10 lines
(10) Points Title Page
(5) Points grammar and plagiarism
(5) Response to a group