I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
• Assume that the company now faces the increased demand below (instead of the demand described in the original problem)
– New demand at each market region
• East : 300,000
• South : 1,000,000
• Midwest: 300,000
• West : 200,000
• Production costs, transport costs, and fixed costs of plants are same as those in Table 5-6
– (1-1) Where should DryIce build its plants and how large should they be?
– (1-2) How much units should DryIce transport to each market region from each plant?
– Submit Excel files/sheet with all necessary conditions for Solver to run optimization – so that Solver models can be checked