I’m stuck on a Economics question and need an explanation.
For this paper, you must:
1. Read the article thoroughly AND the questions
2. Go back & Highlight key facts (names, dates, times, numbers, organizations, money, places, etc.)
3. Record the facts on the paper (Section 1)
4. Answer the questions (Section 2 AND Section 3)
5. Make sure you answered ALL points each question asks
6. Highlight every question being asked in each question (There may be more than one question)
- 6. Jobs Paper – BC.pptx (2.105 MB)
This paper (Jobs) will bring out the concepts and principles we discussed in class using real world situations.
Use the guideline sheets in Blackboard – Writing 101, left side of the screen to help you get the maximum amount of points.
Remember that of the three (3) sections, the 3rd is worth 20% of the grade! But, you can’t get to the 3rd section without answering the 1st (20%) and 2nd (60%) sections!
Read the article.
Use the 3-Section Assignment rubric in Writing 101 to complete the assignment.
Be sure to view the attachments because that is how this assignment is to be completed. Follow the correct format and guidelines and instructions.
For section 1, list the facts. (Must be 8 bullet points)
For section 2, answer the questions that are found in the article. (4-sentence paragraph format (Meaning only 4 sentences in each paragraph), unless the answer requires a graph or math response)
Section 3, answer the questions from the instructor. (What did you learn about economics doing this assignment?, Why is what you learned important to you?)