THE STATE YOU NEED TO RESEARCH IS COLORADO. THIS POST NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 150 WORDS WITH AT LEAST ONE APA FORMATTED REFERENCE.
In this discussion, you will report on ANA’s current legislation or state-level policies or bills that focus on reducing health disparities in your state.
Using the information you gathered from your state legislative research for the first study of this unit, report on an established policy or a proposed bill being considered in legislature that would in some way impact health disparities nationally or in your state.
- In your description of the bill or policy, identify the target populations, the health problem focus (such as the uninsured, quality of health care, health care access, or health care costs), and how the bill or policy intends to reduce health disparities.
- Next, apply the ethics of care analysis model to this policy or bill. In your analysis of your selected health care policy or bill consider its:
- Power relations between those in need of care and those providing care (both the institutions and its individual members).
- Ability to provide comprehensive care.
- Finally, discuss how well your selected policy or bill aligns with the ANA’s position on health system reform.
Your initial post is to be about 150 words, referenced with at least one APA formatted reference.