The Annotated Bibliography
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapters 4 – 6 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3 – 5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your hypothesis. Does this support or discredit your hypothesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
***** I need this homework by Wednesday please******
Public Policy Meeting Assignment
Submit a 3-4 page summary paper on the public policy meeting. Include headings in your paper that address these components:
- The purpose of the meeting, key participants, key agenda items, and meeting logistics
- Background information and a description about the committee
- One specific topic that was discussed at the meeting and an explanation of the committee process
- An analysis of the key stakeholder positions related to the topic discussed
- Key interactions that occurred at the meeting
- Outcomes of the meeting including the specific topic focus
- APA format (6th ed.), proper grammar, and references as appropriate
**** I need it for saturday**********