I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
Due: Jul 15, 2019 at 12:59 AM
Please review the scenario and answer the following questions:
You are the Director of Rooms at a large hotel, and the top candidate for becoming the next Assistant GM. You are committed to creating and sustaining an employee-centered workplace. It comes to your attention that one of your frequent valued guests is sexually harassing one of your front desk attendants. This guest spends a lot of money at your hotel and also brings in numerous large meeting groups to the hotel throughout the year. You mention the harassment issue to the GM who tells you to overlook it because the guest in question is “just kidding around”. The harassment continues and the front desk employee comes to you again with a complaint.
- What should you do to correct this issue? Be very detailed in your response.
- What are the potential ramifications should this issue not be handled properly and your front desk attendant continue to be sexually harassed by a guest?
- Your original post should be at least 5 sentences at the very least. Considering the content of this discussion, I’m expecting at least 2-3 full paragraphs.
- Your original discussion must be posted by THURSDAY, JULY 11th by 11:59pm.
- You will not be able to reply to other students until you post an original thread.
- You must reply to at least 2 students and provide insightful feedback to their posts. Simple posts of good job, I agree/disagree…, etc. will not be enough to satisfy a reply. Each response is also expected to be at least 5 full sentences of substantive information.
- Your original post will be worth 10 points and each reply worth 5 points.
- Please utilize outside resources and include them in a reference list as well as incorporating in-text citations to cite the information you are utilizing in your posts.