I’m trying to study for my Mathematics course and I need some help to understand this question.
To submit a report of 4 or more pages describing different applications of linear algebra in your engineering field.
- The report must include a cover page with your name, U number, professor name, date, and course name/number.
- The report must have an introduction and conclusion.
- Individual sections are expected per each application under analysis.
- The report must have four or more pages, including introduction, conclusion, and cover page (table of contents and references are not considered).
- You must include references for each application that you describe in your report.
- The report is going to be review for plagiarism automatically.
- You must submit a PDF document.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- Spacing = 1.0 and Normal margins Word Office.
- Images are allowed.
- The cover page does not have a particular format or font.