The paper should critically analyze the issues related to your topic within the context of the current healthcare environment, and also considering future directions in U.S. medical care.
It is expected that the final version of your Course Project will be 7–10 pages in length, with 6–8 sources identified.
- Your Course Project should be 7–10 pages in length, with 10-point font, and double-spaced. Include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the report, summary/conclusion, and works cited.
- Even though this is not a scientific writing assignment, and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative outside references are required. These should be listed on the last page, titled Works Cited.
- Appropriate citations are required.
- All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
- Papers are due during Week 7 of this course.
- Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A Discussion topic.
- This Course Project is worth 320 total points and will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar, and sentence structure.