This week, you will compare the strategies identified in Week 4 with evidence-based practices and evaluate a working group for the implementation of your proposed strategies. You will also create a master plan for addressing your health issue based on the individual project components you completed throughout this course.
In Week 1, you selected and analyzed a health issue, explaining the populations or groups most affected by it. In Week 2, you examined the behavioral and environmental risk factors related to your selected health issue. In Week 3, you analyzed the predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling behavioral risk factors for the selected health issue. In Week 4, you identified strategies to address each of these three behavioral risk factors as well as assessed the capacity of the community and community resources for change. This week, the focus of your final project will be to compare these strategies with evidence-based practices and evaluate a working group for the implementation of your proposed strategies. You will also combine the ideas from the papers developed from Week 1 through Week 5 to create a plan that could have a significant impact on the health issue you have selected.
Week 5 Part 1: Attached as Plan to Address Health Issue
Week 5 Part 2:
Compile all the final project components completed from Week 1 through Week 5 in a single 20–page paper (double spaced).
Complete the following:
- Write a 1–2-page executive summary of the program plan. The executive summary should be written keeping a lay audience in mind.
- Create one or more graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Review the material and make necessary edits to improve flow of thought and clarity. Use headings and subheadings to organize the various sections of the paper. Be sure to conduct a grammar and spelling check.
- Write an introduction, a summary, and include a separate title page and a page for references.
- Employ a minimum of six scholarly articles to support your assertions.
Use APA formatting for references, headings, and pagination. Cite all sources using the APA format.