Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study.
Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.
Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:
- The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.
- How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?
- Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?
- Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.
- Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.